Description Of Apcalis oral Jelly
Apcalis Oral Jelly is an innovative kind of oral medicinal drug that is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction (ED), aka impotency, in men. ED is a sexual ailment associated with the inability to attain and sustain an erection even after undergoing sexual stimulation. Repeated attack of feeble erections confirms the diagnosis of ED. There are numerous causative factors associated with impotency. Apcalis Oral Jelly is one of the best and effective remedies for treating impotency, because it contains an FDA-approved anti-impotent drug, Tadalafil.
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 100 Mg
Apcalis oral Jelly Formulator = Ajanta Pharma Ltd
Therapeutic Uses Of Apcalis oral Jelly
Apcalis oral Jelly is used to treat male sexual function problems (impotence or erectile dysfunction-ED). In combination with sexual stimulation, Apcalis oral Jelly works by increasing blood flow to the penis to help a man get and keep an erection.
Apcalis oral Jelly is also used to treat the symptoms of an enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia-BPH). It helps to relieve symptoms of BPH such as difficulty in beginning the flow of urine, weak stream, and the need to urinate frequently or urgently (including during the middle of the night). Tadalafil is thought to work by relaxing the smooth muscle in the prostate and bladder.
Side Effects Of Apcalis oral Jelly
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
- Burning, numbness, tingling in the arms and feet
- Changes in vision
- Sensitivity to light
- Prolonged and painful erection
- Painful urination
How To Take Apcalis oral Jelly
All possible dosages may not be included here. Your doctor will tell you what dosage is right for you. Your dosage, drug form, and how often you take the drug will depend on:
- your age
- the condition being treated
- how severe your condition is
- other medical conditions you have
- how you react to the first dose
Avoid Drug While Taking Apcalis oral Jelly
- Nitrates or guanylate cyclase stimulators
- Anti-hypertensives, used to treat high blood pressure and alpha blockers, used to treat prostate disease. Your blood pressure could suddenly drop. You could get dizzy or faint
- Protease inhibitors, used to treat HIV infection, such as ritonavir
- Ketoconazole or itraconazole
- Phenobarbital, phenytoin
Take Apcalis oral Jelly as instructed by the doctor. Do not consume this medicine in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Follow the dosage regimen if this medicine is taken for treating Pulmonary Hypertension. Take this medicine at least 30-60 minutes before sexual activity if taken for erection disorders.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Apcalis oral Jelly
- Apcalis oral Jelly
How Does Apcalis oral Jelly Work?
It is a certified medication, approved by FDA. It has fast and quicker action over Erectile Dysfunction than any other medication. It also consists of the same essential component–Sildenafil Citrate. It restraints cGMP type 5 enzymes, which is the root cause of the weak erection or erectile dysfunction in men. Kamagra Oral Jelly amplifies blood circulation to the genital or penile area of a male. This elevates bold and sturdy erection. Oral jellies start functioning within 15 minutes of intake; its powerful effects remain active in the body for the next 4 to 6 hours. Apcalis oral Jelly is functional and operative only when it undergoes the contact of sexual stimulation.
Warning During Take Apcalis oral Jelly
- Alcohol = Don’t drink large amounts of alcohol when taking tadalafil. Both alcohol and tadalafil can dilate (widen) your blood vessels. When used together, they can cause your blood pressure to drop.
- Pregnancy = This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a health care doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Driving = Apcalis Oral Jelly may make you feel dizzy, sleepy, tired, or decrease alertness. If this happens, do not drive.
- Kidney = Apcalis Oral Jelly should be used with precaution in patients with kidney disease. Dose adjustment of Apcalis Oral Jelly may be required. Please consult your physician.
- Liver = Apcalis Oral Jelly should be used with precaution in patients with liver disease. Dose adjustment of Apcalis Oral Jelly may be required. Please consult your physician. Use of Apcalis Oral Jelly is not recommended in patients with severe liver disease.
- Inform medical prescriber about following issues before using Apcalis Oral Jelly –
- Medicinal allergy
- Medical history of problems like kidney, liver, heart or blood disease
- Undergoing treatment with OTC or prescription medicines
- Never take Apcalis Oral Jelly if already allergic to Tadalafil.
- Avoid this generic ED medicine if you are using nitrates or alpha-blocker medicine.
- Children and women should never this anti-impotent medicine.
- Abstain from risky outdoor activities soon after taking the dosage, as mild dizziness is often experienced.
How To Store Apcalis oral Jelly
Store it at a room temperature (+59 … +86 °F). Don’t expose it to direct sunlight, moisture, streaming water, direct air contact (unless you open the film to take a pill), avoid giving it to pets & children as it may cause them irreversible health damage or even death.
|Equivalent Brand||Tadalafil Jelly|
|Generic Name||Tadalafil oral Jelly|
Great product and excellent customer serviceI was skeptical at first dealing with an online pharmacy but the entire experience from purchase to receipt of the product was excellent. I received an email confirmation when the product was shipped which made me confident that this company is committed to excellent service. I am very pleased with the purchase. Will be buying more from Welloxpharma.