Description Of Agra 50 Mg
Agra 50 Mg Tablet relaxes smooth muscles present in the wall of blood vessels and helps in increasing the flow of blood in certain specific areas of the body. This is used for the treatment of erection disorders and Pulmonary Hypertension (high blood pressure of blood vessels connecting the lungs and the heart).
Name Of Drug = Sildenafil
Composition Quantity = 50 Mg
Agra 50 Mg Formulator = Alliaance Biotech
Therapeutic Uses Of Agra 50 Mg
Agra 50 Mg Tablet is used the treatment of impotence; where achieving and sustaining an erection is a problem while having sexual intercourse. , it will work only if there is sexual stimulation.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Agra 50 Mg Tablet is used to treat high blood pressure of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves exercise capacity in such patients.
Side Effects Of Agra 50 Mg
- Bloody nose
- Bloody and cloudy urine
How To Take Agra 50 Mg
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Agra 50 Mg Tablet is to be taken with food.
Avoid Drug While Taking Agra 50 Mg
When two or more medicines are take to together, it can change how the medicines work and increase the risk of side-effects. In medical terms, this is called a Drug Interaction.
This page does not contain all the possible interactions of Agra 50 Tablet.
What Are Dosage Instruction Of Agra 50 Mg
The typical dose of Agra 50 Mg once day. This is maximum adult dose of Agra 50 Mg in a day. It takes 1 hour for this medicine is start to work. This medicine is not known to be habit-forming.
This medicine should be used on as-needed basis.
How Does Agra 50 Mg Work?
Agra 50 Mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 inhibitor. It works by relaxing the blood vessels in your penis, thereby increasing blood flow to the penis on sexual stimulation. This is to helps you achieve and maintain a hard, erect penis suitable for sexual activity.
Warning During Take Agra 50 Mg
- Alcohol = Use of alcohol should be avoided or kept to a minimal level while you are taking Agra 50 MG Tablet. Symptoms like dizziness, flushing, persistent headaches should be reported to the doctor.
- Pregnancy =This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women unless clearly needed. Consult a doctor and discuss the benefits and risks before taking this medicine.
- Lactation = The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers. Consult your doctor so that suitable substitute may be advised.
- Driving = Agra 50 Mg Tablet may make you feel dizzy, drowsy or affect your vision. Do not drive until your vision is clear.
- Kidney = Agra 50 Mg Tablet is safe to use in patients with kidney disease. No dose adjustment of Agra 50 Mg Tablet is recommended.
- However, inform your doctor if you have any underlying kidney disease. A lowering of dose may be considered if it is not well-tolerated.
- Liver = Agra 50 Mg Tablet should be used with caution in patients with severe liver disease. Dose adjustment of Agra 50 Mg Tablet may be needed. Please consult your doctor.
- There is limited information available on the use of Agra 50 Mg Tablet in patients with severe liver disease.
This medicine is not recommended for consumption by pregnant women
The use of this medicine should be avoided by nursing mothers
Sildenafil Tablet may cause a sudden decrease in hearing capabilities and also cause a sudden loss of vision
Use of Sildenafil Citrate tablet is not recommended for people aged below 18
- bleeding disorder
- blood circulation problems
- cancer of blood cells (leukemia)
- cancer of white blood cells (multiple myeloma)
- chest pain (angina)
- deformed penis shape
- eye disease
- have had blockage of veins in the lungs (PVOD)
- heart failure
How To Store Agra 50 Mg
Store Agra 50 Tablet store at 15-30°C (59-86°F) temperature, away from excess moisture, and away from light. Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
Medicines may be given for uses other than those listed in the medicine guide. Do not use Agra 50 Tablet for symptoms for which it was not prescribed. Do not give Agra 50 Tablet to others who may have similar symptoms as you. Self-medication can cause harm.
|Equivalent Brand||Generic Viagra|
|Generic Name||Sildenafil Citrate|
Entire process when smoothlyEntire process when smoothly. Company kept me posted with emails regarding my order, and answered all questions I had along the way. And I had many!!